Today, every company owned a website to have an online presence across the web. There are millions of websites crawling across the web and generated huge website traffic on the internet. Sites are the identities of the business and service providers.
A good website helps you to reach the targeted demographics within a short span. When it comes to an e-commerce website, it is the heart and soul of the e-commerce business as the entire business transactions can be done on the website only. So, the sites must be optimized appropriately, designed, and maintained to acquire good results.
Here is the ultimate guide to free website traffic by exploring the different ways and tactics. Here we go.
Increase Website Traffic through Social Media Marketing
Social media is the most effective way to drive people towards your site. The social media allows the brands and companies to build up the presence and get connected to the visitors of your site. The content plays a significant role in acquiring free traffic towards your website by utilizing the social media power and features.
Don’t go blindly to just market and increase your sales. Just get connect with the people and interact with your products and provide them with relevant information that is needed to the audience who are interested in it. Focus on consumer problems and discuss them on social media.
Don’t forget to build the social media presence for your website on different social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, etc. So, visitors can know more about your website and the products and everything that relates to your business.
The consistency of publishing the content also plays a significant role in the success of driving the traffic towards your website.
So, go with original and unique content. Be a helpful and useful person to your community in your niche and gain the trust of your articles. Embed the social sharing buttons on your website and blogs. Search for the relevant towns and join them.
Also, be a volunteer and help the communities in your niche with your suggestions and knowledge to get connected with them.
Boost your traffic with Facebook
Create your Facebook page for your website and link it to your site. Also, do create a mobile application. Create an interest in visitors by launching pure competition with rewards and some free stuff. Discuss and display the product images and information about the website to drive good traffic towards your website.
Boost your traffic with Twitter
Setup a good Twitter account in the name of your website and follow the relevant people to your niche and maintain the business and personal accounts separately.
Don’t forget to retweet the content of a relevant audience. Tweet your content with hashtags. Also, do tweet the content several times as twitter posts updates very quickly, and your post might not have reached the audience’s eye.
Increase Website Traffic through Content Marketing
Content is always the King if it is unique and has good quality. One can drive the traffic towards your website with content marketing with an effective and efficient content marketing strategy.
Quality Content always matter
Don’t repeat the same thing again and again because that can bore the visitors and audience. The content quality plays a significant role in reaching people. The quality and uniqueness of the content are essential as it is the main factor to achieve good rankings on various search engines to drive the traffic.
Generate informative and useful content for your visitors and audience without a complete focus on your marketing and sales. Create valuable and helpful content for the people to grab their attention towards your site.
Go with different content forms like infographics, Memes, videos and case studies, etc. By approaching with the various types of content can ensure better visibility as well as good traffic towards your site.
Increase Website Traffic through Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is the most significant trend in internet marketing today on every social platform and across the web. When it comes to the increase in website traffic, influencer marketing is the best option. First of all, one has to find the right influencers across the web in your niche.
Know about the influencers who have good following and popularity in your niche and who can influence the people towards your site and products. So, that you can hire an influencer to promote your website and the information related to you in their blogs and sites, finding the best influencer is the best way to achieve things with influencer marketing for your website traffic.
Increase Website Traffic through Organic SEO
Organic SEO is the best way to boost up the website traffic. The organic SEO generally refers to the different methods that are utilized to get the high search engine rankings in the result page with the unpaid techniques, which are typically based on an algorithm that can boost up to your website rankings across the search engines.
The organic SEO practices are included with the optimization of the web pages with the content which has excellent relevance and incorporation of the Meta tags.
Increase Website Traffic through Viral Video Marketing
Viral video marketing is also the best way to reach the audience and drive the traffic towards your site.
You can launch your pre-website trailer and be connecting the website trailer via Youtube with viral video content by following the latest trends that can generate massive traffic towards your site. Viral video creation is not an easy task, but viral video can bring you excellent results.
Increase Website Traffic through Email Marketing
Email marketing is the traditional way to target the visitor of the website. Though it is the old technique, it is active when it comes to the driving of traffic towards the website at one go. So target your consumers and visitors with informational emails and emails with reasonable offers from your site.
But do not disturb your customers and visitors with your emails and email campaigns. So, offer them an unsubscribe button in your email by giving importance to their privacy. But many email campaigns and email marketing had successful and achieved things.
All the above ways are targeted the free website traffic to achieve better identity on search engine results as well as yo establish the best website and company across the web. The performance has solely depended on the way you follow the above techniques.
Different Types Of Website Traffic and Their Advantages
Once we should think about how people are getting into your website, if we believe in this manner, you inevitably get amazing ideas to improve your marketing strategy and website traffic too.
By using the service like Google analytics, we come to know from which country people are viewing your site, which page they are spending more time, and various types of calculations. Different kinds of ways websites can get traffic, mainly Direct traffic, Search traffic, Referral traffic, Organic traffic, and Bot traffic.
• Some people know your brand and the direct URL of your site. So they directly type URL in web browsers to visit your website.
• This is called direct traffic, and this traffic is not scalable or measurable.
• Because you don’t know they purchase or not, you can’t estimate the people how many of them are known to brands and URL.
• If you publish a set of broaches that will show that you are increasing direct traffic.
• Direct traffic comes through three ways,
- Brand awareness.
- Through offline marketing.
- Another mouth of the word refers to you.
• If you are getting traffic from referral links throughout the website. That means somebody is referring you to visit through links.
• Almost referral traffic comes from social media websites; mostly used sites are Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on.
• It is simple to increase your links. If you got more links, you would get more popular with your site.
• You should be more careful while building links with your referral traffic; google bots will identify your spamming the websites through backlinks anyways you lose complete organic results.
• Referral traffic grows from your friend’s list; if more friends refer you, you will get more traffic to the site, then Google also gives your authorized rank to your site.
• Inorganic traffic people come to know your website through online web browsers.
• Half of the people search through Yahoo, Bing, Chrome, and other search engines.
• The best way to increase your organic traffic is through
• It is scalable, measurable, and you will see excellent results.
• By placing your links in other sites also you can get organic results that mean you should ask another person or website owner to post your link on behalf of you.
• This is the genuine way of getting original traffic to your site.
Paid Traffic or Campaign Traffic:
• Campaign traffic increases and measures your online marketing effectively. Google Adwords is one of the best ways for paid traffic.
• You can add your paid links to online marketing sites so you can quickly get traffic through your shopping carts.
• You can add tags in your blogs and some of the other websites so you can view on top of browser and sidebars etc.
• Ad words are the extremely best way to get targeted people who are planning to buy some products online.
• If you know which keyword people are most familiar with, you can purchase that ad word.
• Post your ad words on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, and other social media sites.
Google Bot Traffic:
• It is part of online marketing, and it is an activity automatically done by the spider and Google bots.
• If you have the best quality of content in your site spider came and visited the site. Bot traffic always varies according to the nature of your site changes.
• If you have done minute changes, every day, the bot goes and looks into your site. There are two types of bots available bad bots and good bots.
• Good bots are useful for internet search engines. They are advertising measurement bots, search engine bots, e-reputation bots, etc.
• Bad bots are used for the hacking email address, stealing content from other sites, spamming of blogs and comments, etc.
• The filtering of bots and spiders can be done by Google analytics.
How to Convert Website Traffic into Lead Generation
E-commerce has significantly developed across the web, and marketers are also mainly depended upon the e-commerce websites as they are their shopping platforms for the customers.
The first thing that generally, marketers do is to build a functional website and connectivity with the blog management to the website to interact with the customers. The next other thing is SEO for the website and social media marketing to expand the customer reach and to promote the content related to the store on multiple platforms.
But sometimes all these above things can’t deliver the leads to the business. Though your website has good traffic, it may just about the visiting, and no purchase sometimes did. This situation can be overcome with different tactics, and here are some ways to convert your website traffic into your lead generation sales.
Converting traffic to the lead generation sales
Offer something attractive and worthy
Create compelling content with some offer attached to it, and everything must target the customer interaction and brand awareness to them to lead them to the purchase.
Offer some special discounts to your potential customers and some discount coupons to the customers who are purchase for the first time in your store. This can help you to reach the audience and increase the leads.
Call to actions
Calls to actions are the best way to increase the leads towards your site. Integrate the call to actions directly in the offers. Allow people to download after they signup to download the offer.
The call to action buttons grab the customer’s attention quickly and takes the person towards the landing pages. One can utilize the different call to action buttons through the website by emails, blog posts, and many other offers with reasonable marketing efforts as a campaign.
Measure the things
One must be aware of measuring the marketing metrics with the essential elements in the conversion process that include the call to actions and the landing pages, along with the offerings that are contained within.
The main metrics to watch is to click-through rates on the call to actions and must have two to three different CTA for the landing pages.
The CTA can pull the people. One must also measure the coercion rates of landing pages, along with the number of leads.