Google analytics play a great role in the success of an e-commerce business today. The Google insights can provide the information about the website and the engagement of the people with your website across the web. The information about the new customers and conversions can be revealed by using the Google analytics. If you have Google analytics for your website then you will get the ability to know your customers, visitors and can understand the effectiveness of your efforts towards to your marketing and also able to optimize the sales conversions effectively.
Setting a Google analytics to your e-commerce website
• Create a Google account and if you already have a Google account, then simply go to Google analytics section
• Click on to the create an account link which appears in the top right corner.
• After singing into the analytics click on create the new account which can access the setup to the new profile in order to track the analytics of your e-commerce site.
• Choose the website and completed the displayed details form.
• Click on to the get tracking ID button which is present at the bottom of the page in order to track the code.
• Copy the tracking ID and paste it on Google analytics box provided.
• Once the code was added your tracking was set up.
The Google analytics tracking can reveal your performance time to time and also provides you with information about the visitors and their shopping behavior. It also estimates the revenue on your sales and gives you a better idea about your sales conversion rates.