Digital marketing success depends on how you adopt the latest changes and trends. A good digital marketing strategy helps you to in building the brand and reaching out to targeted customers. One has to constantly observe the changes in trends, behavior of the customers etc and make changes to their strategy.
Digital customers want the latest information across all platforms about the product or service they are interested in buying. Thus there is a need to create a brand experience which is common to all apps, devices, and platforms.
1. Most customers now are accessing the internet on mobile and most business sites are receiving traffic from mobile which is more than what the desktop traffic. Apart from being responsive on mobiles, the marketers should concentrate on developing user experience for the developing mobile traffic.
2. Video marketing is here to stay. Studies suggest that video ads attract more customers than the static ads. Video ads production is also not expensive now. The content for video campaigns must be chosen very carefully targeting the right customers.
3. Hybrid advertising and content have been proved to engage more customers.
4. Paid distribution plan will help for the success of digital marketing. Test the amplification channels, measure conversion rate and then decide to spend accordingly.
5. Marketing automation helps to personalize and segment marketing tactics.
6. Customer data segmentation to specifically target them which helps for the improvement of business.
7. The marketing content must have the well-chosen words keeping the end reader in mind.
8. Visual storytelling will help the companies to stand out to get their message across specific customers. This helps engage customers.
9. Snapchat is going to be embraced by many brands and businesses. Marketers cannot ignore the Snapchat app which allows creating integrated marketing campaign for the young generation.
10. Instagram is also going to be used extensively by businesses. Paid advertising opportunity offered by Instagram is not available for everyone now but is expected to be available to all.